(sporting my "creativity frames" everything I see through these glasses, is just pure magic)
Rather than be long winded I thought I would do a list of ten things I did this week- and then a list of ten things I hope to do next week! I want all of my friends to do the same!
1. Opened up to my mom about my heart's condition
2. Went to Montgomory Place in Redhook. SO beautiful!
3. Cleaned my house- like really cleaned it!
4. Got a hair cut- and then decided to trim the bangs a bit more... now the bangs are too short... silly me
5. Hosted a fantastic get-together and made VERY yummy bumbleberry tartes- for the first time
6. Learned to let go- sometimes people say hurtful things, but holding on to those things is worthless
7. Sewed my first jacket and am so pleased with the results
8. Spent time with my dad
9. Listened to "Would it Kill You", the newest Hellogoodbye record. ON REPEAT!
10. Treated myself to an evening on the couch with Romantic Comedies and home made ice cream
I'd like to-
1. Play the keyboard every day
2. Go running
3. YOGA- stretch, breathe, center, love myself, let go
4. make another pair of earrings
5. Go swimming
6. See fireworks
7. Sew my first dress
8. Bake more tartes
9. Paint my nails
10. KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
Share with me your Ten Things, Please.
xo Jeni Leigh